Really? The voice of Bart Simpson? Amazing. I would have thought she would have been attuned to the scathing satire of Matt Groening, and would know better. Anyway, this is not a religion. It is a business model crafted by Mr. L. Ron to make money. I have nothing against entrepreneur pursuits, but when you start fukking with people's beliefs in order to make said money, I have a problem with that. It is really no different than being a crack dealer. You are basically preying upon basic human weakness. And that is certainly criminal. L. Ron wrote some crappy sci-fi books, and was frustrated with their lack of profitability. So, he invented a religion that incorporated much of the far-flung goofiness of his pulp novels, and it worked. The amazing thing is that it still works. Scientology drags down my opinion of humanity, and most definitely plays into my notion that life is completely absurd. I would prefer that it be beautiful, but human weakness has a way of tarnishing my rose-colored glasses.