Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Things still do not add up,the average mafia hit pays $15,000 or $30,000 max with results,so why would there be an offer of over $100,000 on the table?

Those days you probably could have found a crack head that would have done it for a few rocks,heck,they were killing people over $10.

Believe it or not there are a lot of people doing life for drugs from that area,and for a lot less weight.

It may just be me but I really do not see the purpose of constantly going down the road of it is everybody else's fault he is there,it is a system that until you break down and say,I was a bad person and other then the Florida car scam thing I have redeemed my ways and ready to be a productive member of society.

It really makes no difference that the power brokers are trying to keep him in there,if they were that determined,they would let him out and he would be found the next morning dead because he could not cope with the outside world so he ended it,front page in the paper for a day and then it becomes another day.

I would not say that things happen because of politics or other shady things but I do know when you constantly belittle and accuse the very people that have the power to release you,it becomes personal and they go home at the end of the day.

Play the game on the inside no different then the outside,the route you have been taking has gotten nowhere,the only glimmer of hope that I have seen is the changing attitudes towards minimum mandatory sentences,which could have garnered sympathetic views from the parole board,but highly unlikely when one keeps calling them a bunch of whatever names.

All of the Hill stuff is now hearsay and irrelevant.
What does your comment on the mafia have to do with anything? I guess Gil thought his career and reputation was enough go through all the trouble to protect.

Name one person in Michigan who has served more time than Rick for a single drug offense. You won't find any. You won't find many in the U.S. and not any who were juveniles at the time of their arrest. Probably none that were recruited as informants and taught the drug trade at 14 either.

The "Hill stuff" is not just hearsay. The information is coming from many people including those in law enforcement. You can try to dismiss it but more of the truth will come out.