Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
I can't help but remember a couple of older ladies who lived on my block in the 7 Mile and Hayes area over 45 years ago. They would come out every morning, in their housecoats, with a broom, and sweep the street in front of their homes, sweep the sidewalk and go back inside. It was a ritual for them and we all followed their lead and kept our block clean and litter free, otherwise, we'd suffer their wrath.

As soon as the "influx of diversity" [[as some on this forum are using that term) started moving in, the old ladies left out of complete fear and the rest of us stayed until we could no longer cope. I stayed until retirement because I was forced to live within the City limits and had no choice. It's just hard to comprehend why the majority of us live like human beings, respecting each other, keeping our homes and surroundings clean and neat, while others come in and shit where they live and live in the shit.
This story, and poobert's great post tell much real truth about what's really going on.

So stop the chat about racism and get to work fixing the behavior of scum of all races.

Frankly, when the race card gets played, the response by the accused is 'flee'. What are your other choices when your efforts are stymied by judgement based on race.