Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Missed one 3001 Seminole built in 1928 Indian Village Historic District Detroit, MI.
    This home has an Oak covered Chrysler-Koppin refrigerator that is fabulous. Mostly an eastside phenomenon [[I have never seen a C-K frig outside of Indian Village and Grosse Pointe) if anyone has a pic of a C-K frig and the location I would love to know.

Another commission I have to take a pic of but have not been able to is Oakland Hills Country Club. If I remember correctly the clubhouse was built in 1918 and Cyril Schley was the point man on the project. This link had a decent image of the clubhouse http://oaklandhillscc.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by p69rrh51; May-20-12 at 09:13 PM.