Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

wow just wow..i think i need to set up an intervention with my girl..she is 8 and throws up the sideways peace sign all the time...geeeze i must be super naive since i just though she was being silly..the little punk is probably moving weight out of her bedroom and plotting a bank robbery as we speak

Retroit Guest

These kids want to be football referees:

Retroit Guest

Another famous gangster:

News Bulletin:
    DYes Police are looking for your helping in finding members of the LMCT [[Little Michigan Citizen Thugs) gang. The LMCT are wanted for throwing up gang signs and threatening their teacher. Be on the lookout. If you spot them, please do not try to apprehend. They are armed and extremely dangerous. Please contact Lt. Pavement of the DYes Police at 313-765-4321.

Help make Detroit safer. We need more good honest children [[like those pictured below) to make this a better and more livable place.

Thank you!

Haha! CP! I'm dyin' over here!

Great Thread, LMAO for past hour.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgoblu View Post
    Can I pick:
    d) all of the above

Sorry LodgeDodger, I couldn't resist
    -----------------------------------------------
    Ha.

MIRepublic Guest

Isn't latent racism just precious?

To everyone else, this is ridiculous hilarious! Crumbled, that last one is priceless.

Here you go...GANG SIGNS

Sludgedaddy Guest

According to my lovely daughter, whose group of female high school pals called themselves "The Vagcore" [[ as in vagina ), flashing the inverted V symbolized feminist solidarity, since it resembled female genitalia.

LMBAO.....I can see this one is headed for the HOF section....

This is reminiscent of the "War with Livonia" thread and how it started out....

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrush1914 View Post
    Here you go...GANG SIGNS

That is TOOOOOO funny.....lol

How about this Corporate Thug?

Attachment 1943

Attachment 1944
    Last edited by Detroit Stylin; June-21-09 at 12:39 PM.

News Update:
    In hot pursuit of the LMCT gang. Be advised to stay off the sidewalks of major streets as this one could even up with someone getting their knee knicked. More news at 11.

The LMCT gang is wanted for a number of serious violations including but not limited to: tricycle jacking, stealing lunch money, and now and laters from fellow students. If you have any information on their whereabouts, please I implore you to contact Lt. Pavement of the DYes Police Dept.

9mile&seneca Guest

"If it's hard to remember the rules [[I know, it's so confusing), think of New Orleans. Remember those looters? They were breaking into stores, stealing all this food? Total baller behavior! They usually happened to be black "
    And then we have Bernie Maddoff. He looted more than all the N.O. looters could tote even if they all had forklifts and their own individual tractor trailer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3