Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

From the Detroit News today. Looks like Mr. Boykin was dealt with finally. It's unreal how long this processs takes, and how easy it is to gum up the works with false filings.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

I want to thank Detroityes, because it was the story that I posted here that got the attention of the reporter who in turn did the piece on this situation. I cannot tell you all what a relief it is to see this guy in a prison jumpsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok1981 View Post
    I want to thank Detroityes, because it was the story that I posted here that got the attention of the reporter who in turn did the piece on this situation. I cannot tell you all what a relief it is to see this guy in a prison jumpsuit.
    I am very happy this situation has worked out well the neighborhood's diligence paid off! Although I have a feeling this guy will get out and keep on doing the same thing to somebody else's neighborhood.
    It might be time to review all the laws concerning squatters so the are clear rules.

"You would use my name against me so I plead the Fifth," Boykin said. Robbins found him in contempt and sent him back to jail for another 30 days. Boykins faces up to 14 years in prison if convicted.
    i dont think there are many cases won by ignoring judges. did Boykin read a book that said he cant be put in jail if he didnt give up his name? or did he think that one up by himself? maybe hes just delaying his trial to think up a better battle plan, and to file some more false paperwork.

Great Job! When a neighborhood comes together great things happen!

I think Pastor Marvin Winans should buy this house. That way he could move back into Detroit and be able to walk to his new Mega Church if he ever finishes it. This would give him incentive to finish it sooner and he wouldn't have to worry about driving without a license.

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    That way he could move back into Detroit and be able to walk to his new Mega Church if he ever finishes it. This would give him incentive to finish it sooner and he wouldn't have to worry about driving without a license.
    Then he needs to stop trying to build the church with non-union labor.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5