Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

A long while ago I went to an event with an open bar. A local Judge was also there. I thought wow I'm going to see a Judge get buzzed. When I walked by him I saw he was drinking coffee.

It then occurred to me that as a Judge he was always going to be above reproach if he was going to have the respect his position demanded.

This Judge is no different. There should never be a question about anything he does, on or off the bench. If he does not want the responsibility, he should have never set his sights on being a Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Smiles View Post
    A long while ago I went to an event with an open bar. A local Judge was also there. I thought wow I'm going to see a Judge get buzzed. When I walked by him I saw he was drinking coffee.

It then occurred to me that as a Judge he was always going to be above reproach if he was going to have the respect his position demanded.

This Judge is no different. There should never be a question about anything he does, on or off the bench. If he does not want the responsibility, he should have never set his sights on being a Judge.
    Maybe the judge just didn't drink alcohol? You don't need to be a saint in order to be a judge.

However, you do need to be a law abiding citizen and what Wade McCree did might be considered sexual harassment, which is illegal. It's actually far worse than a judge getting a drink at the bar [[legal) or Anthony Weiner texting pictures of himself to random women around the country [[also legal). Making sexual advances to a subordinate is grounds for termination in every work place in America. Unless he can prove that this was mutual -- as in she was sending him nude pictures of herself too -- then he's fucked.