Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

LodgeDodger Guest

Bump.

Shall we set a date [[sometime in July) to celebrate the Cub Family's wedding?

LodgeDodger...can you e-mail Cub and find out if one weekend is better than the other for them? I suggest we do it just before a Reading Night...Saturday seems to be a pretty good day for everyone. Maybe we could so a late afternoon celebration, then those who want to can stick around for Reading/Movie Night. Sound good to anyone?

That is what I love about this site. I too was kinda worried about Cub then he gets hitched. This shows that weather of not we agree on things the people on here are good folks. Hats off to ya'll.

LodgeDodger, if you want to organize a garden party for Cub and his wife, we will be there. It is so nice of you to plan this. Assuming a dinner is planned I can bring cake, a salad and a hot potato dish. If you want to do appetizers only, count us in for cake, and two appetizers, one hot, one cold. Post the agreed upon date and let us all know needed items.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    LodgeDodger...can you e-mail Cub and find out if one weekend is better than the other for them? I suggest we do it just before a Reading Night...Saturday seems to be a pretty good day for everyone. Maybe we could so a late afternoon celebration, then those who want to can stick around for Reading/Movie Night. Sound good to anyone?
    Will do! Saturday is generally good for most. I'll ask Cub and Mrs. Cub for a date and we can go from there. Everyone, stay tuned!

If Mother's up to it, I might even bring her along.

Congrats to Cub and his lady!!! So glad to know that the quiet on the Garden thread was for a good reason! Will watch for a Celebration date and will try to make it out if at all possible.