Warning, I do not condone the following message.

Dear XXXXX,
It seems that the mainstream media has finally decided to dispense with the pointless denials of favorable coverage of the Obama Administration. Now one network, ABC News, has actually turned its entire programming over to President Obama and his big-government agenda.
On June 24th, ABC News and anchor Charles Gibson will broadcast "World News" from inside the White House, and make Barack Obama's case for nationalized health care for him, without any opportunity for opposing views to be aired.
The liberal special interests have clearly learned from their missteps the last time they tried to force Americans into a socialized health care system -- the abysmal failure of the Clinton Administration's "HillaryCare."
That's why their friends at ABC News will be promoting Obamacare at virtually every opportunity, from "Good Morning America" to "Nightline," and reach from ABC News' websites all the way to the White House's East Room.
XXXXX, the Republican National Committee's request for an opportunity to add our views along side those of the Obama Democrats' -- to ensure that all sides of the health care reform debate are heard -- was flatly rejected by ABC News.
What are the Democrats and their media allies afraid of? The truth?
That is outrageous! And we will not take it!
Please help us raise the nearly $100,000 we need to buy air time to get the truth about the disastrous consequences of the Obama Democrats' government-run health care plans out to the American people. Make a special donation of $25, $50, $100, $500 or $1,000 to the Republican National Committee today, and your gift will support our fight to counter the ABC/Obama "special programming" with our plan for meaningful, genuine health care reform.
Please stand with us. Help us get on the air and get our message to the American people! President Obama and the Democrats are blurring the lines between government and the private sector to pass their big government agenda. Help us keep things clear. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Michael Steele
Chairman, Republican National Committee
P.S. XXXXX, we must get the truth about the Obama Democrats' health care takeover to the American people. Help us counter the one-sided broadcast by the Democrats and their media allies. Please take this opportunity right now to support our cause by making a special, online contribution of $25, $50, $100, $500 or $1,000 to the RNC today. Thank you.

This crap keeps showing up in my Inbox, but I read them for my amusement. They don't seem to acknowledge the Fox network, the Rush Limbaugh/Hannity shows and all the other claptrap on the cable/airwaves.

What do you think ?