Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Coaccession Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    **crickets** **crickets**

"In other words, why just have your Monet when you can have your Monet and money too?"
    There's a whole literature on how hard it is for societies to adopt innovations even when those advances offer substantial benefits. Given that I'm more Ignaz Semmelweis than William Harvey in my propensity towards the charm and flattery that ease the process, I'm not surprised at having to work at this. Still, I have little doubt Detroiters will look back soon and ask themselves, "Why did I just want my Monet?" Then they'll start blaming the doubters for keeping the City unnecessarily broke for so long [[and point toward their own early acceptance!).

Quote Originally Posted by Coaccession View Post
    There's a whole literature on how hard it is for societies to adopt innovations.......
    There's no need to reference the literature on how hard it is for societies to adopt innovations. You're unwittingly adding to it with your continual peddling of your legal "innovation" on this Internet forum. Even if you were able to convince some society to try this, you still need to find willing investors. But somehow I don't think they built their wealth by investing their hard-earned money in an untried, trademarked, patent-pending, legal "innovation" such as a "Collector Title[[TM)".

Quote Originally Posted by Coaccession View Post
    There's a whole literature on how hard it is for societies to adopt innovations even when those advances offer substantial benefits. Given that I'm more Ignaz Semmelweis than William Harvey in my propensity towards the charm and flattery that ease the process, I'm not surprised at having to work at this. Still, I have little doubt Detroiters will look back soon and ask themselves, "Why did I just want my Monet?" Then they'll start blaming the doubters for keeping the City unnecessarily broke for so long [[and point toward their own early acceptance!).

Why don't you try selling off the art work at the Packard Plant before it go's by way of the wrecking ball. That way you could show people how your scam
    ...er.. I mean system works.