Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Buy American Guest

Default Protesters disrupt financial review board hearing in detroit

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/P...z/-/index.html

Racial slurs, white supremacy comments; "before we let you take over Detroit, we will BURN IT DOWN FIRST"....

I don't want an EM, I don't want bankrupcy, I don't want a Consent Agreement for Detroit, but this kind of rhetoric is encouraging people to disobey the law, it's encouraging them to start more fires, it's encouraging them to go after "whitey".

The City of Detroit has not been managed correctly for years. The administration has not done it's due dilligence. The "elected" officials that the people of the City of Detroit voted for have not done their jobs and most of them have raped and pillaged the city until the coffers are dry. This is not the States' doing, this is Detroit's doing.

Since when has Detroit become a separate entity? Since when has it become "owned" strictly by blacks? What the hell are people talking about when they make this a black/white thing. I have said it all along...some Detroiters don't want what they perceive as "white" Lansing to come in and try to salvage what's left of Detroit. They would rather see it go into an even deeper decline than it is today than to let Lansing help.

Detroiters are not receiving services like police or fire, garbage pickup, street lighting, parks are not being maintained, yet they think it can be handled from within....by whom??? No one has done a thing to stop this from happening and some have committed felonies while managing Detroit. thug KK is a perfect example, Monica Conyers, Sam Riddle...and the list goes on. If the black people who "own" Detroit want respect and want to be heard, don't threaten to BURN THE CITY DOWN.

One thing is certain...it's going to be a long, hot summer.
    Last edited by Buy American; March-27-12 at 08:43 AM.