...but waking at 5:50, noticing that I hadn't closed all the windows in the house before falling asleep...

...and THEN realizing that it wasn't chilly enough to worry about. 57 degrees overnight.

On March 21st. During a week of record-setting temperatures...and one of the weirdest storm movements in my memory. [[those tornado storms were pushed from NE winds, not western ones)

People are almost unanimously happy with this warm weather...but I cannot join the party. Something is really wrong with the weather, and the Sun. I don't care what the so-called experts say...I've read their apologies. They don't fit reality.

I'm going to start the garden early this year, at least a small portion of each veggie will get planted before the usual time. I won't care if the experiment fails, since it would only be a small portion of seeds. But if it succeeds, we might have more than one harvest. We'll see.

Definitely will have to design some form of adaptive shadow-casting for the garden this year, though. Gotta turn down the volume of the Sun a wee bit.

Sincerely,
John