Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I don't know exactly where they're parked, but they shouldn't be within a block or two. You have to show some ethics.

I won't go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts because they opened almost every store within sight of either Advance Auto or AutoZone.
    Years ago when EconoLodge motels was just getting started, they asked the president how he located his motels for success. He said that he just looked at interstate exits with a Holiday Inn, then looked for a piece of land where his sign and low price were visible to drivers before they turned into the Holiday Inn driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by ellsa View Post
    illwill....all I can say it is it exactly what food should be....fun and fresh with a lot of options. Also in Portland, several of these trucks have gone on to become brick and mortar [[ie tax paying, job creating) entities.
    Good point ellsa!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3