Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    He couldn't do that in Indian Village, at least not legally, which may be one reason why he didn't buy there. Indian Village zoning is for single-family, owner-occupied housing, and does not permit rentals [[except for a few carriage houses). The Indian Village Association has gone after many people over the years, to the point of taking them to court, to make sure these zoning restrictions are enforced.

Anyway, I know someone who owns one of those riverfront houses on Dwight, and I'd take it over almost any IV house. They really are unique in the city.
    I agree, plus the riverfront home would be much more private and he can have a boat docked in the backyard. I was a little sick of seeing him say he is mister "Detroit" and living way out in Clarkston or wherever. Years ago, I used to see him play [[before he hit it big) with the Howling Diablos at the Bear's Den bar in Berkley. They used to have a standing Sunday night gig. It was so much fun. The Diablos put on such a great live show.

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post

Appears to be on the river [[just like I previously posted, on the east side).....

Attachment 12321
    I know the owner of this house, I did some work on the place about 6 years ago. He was askin 1.2 million back then. A GF talked to him 2 days ago but didnt mention anything about Kid Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    32 out of the top 50 not bad but what about the other 482 members of congress? But then being a libertarian I think they are all of full of it. Of course without those fat cats to spend their money and run the companies and provide the jobs what would you do for money??
    Ranging off topic again but your presumed belief in individual liberty would appear to be in direct conflict with that of a corporate apologist. Was it Thom Hartmann who said a libertarian is a Republican who likes to smoke pot and get laid? If you're not one of those you might want to brush up on your history.

When American colonists declared independence from England in 1776, they also freed themselves from control by English corporations that extracted their wealth and dominated trade. After fighting a revolution to end this exploitation, our country's founders retained a healthy fear of corporate power and wisely limited corporations exclusively to a business role. Corporations were forbidden from attempting to influence elections, public policy, and other realms of civic society...

Incorporated businesses were prohibited from taking any action that legislators did not specifically allow. States also limited corporate charters to a set number of years. Unless a legislature renewed an expiring charter, the corporation was dissolved and its assets were divided among shareholders.

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporat...ations_us.html
    As for "the other 482 members of congress" here's a list, feel free to count 'em yourself.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...y-1/51216626/1

bopcity.... thanks for the list.... I almost spilled my coffee all over the keyboard laughing when I read that John Conyers was 520 out of 530.... nearly 1/2 century in the House... and all he has to show for it is a waco wife in prison and a net value of minus $120,000.

Still a Republican ..........

And he thought he was getting a one of a kind! Taking pics in GP led to this find at 1006 Whittier. The home was designed in 1936 by the same architect of 9090 Dwight Joseph Jogerst. Although the location on the river is quite nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3