I'm just looking around on Google Maps, and I'm astounded by all the ghost blocks that are all around the city. By ghost blocks, I don't mean blocks that have no homes on them and have revreted back to nature, but a densely constructed block with NOTHING but empty homes [[maybe ONE or TWO occupied homes), and it appaers as if poeple were literally just uprooted from these places...

Delta Street is one [[Davison and McNichols area)...

Then there's Brentwood Street, betweeen Van Dyke and Veach. Even the Google maps image doesn't do it justic, as it has gotten worse yet [[those images are 3-4 years ago in some instances).

Runyon Street between 7 Mile and Lappin.

Really, just seeing all of these ghost streets popping up in areas that were otherwise occupied back in the 1990s and early 2000s is really surreal, and it's hard to believe Detroit still has 700,000 yet when looking at them.

Do you have any other ghost streets you've encountered that you'll like to share? I know there's the infamous Robinwood Street between John R. and Woodward, but feel freee to post any other ghost streets you know about and discuss them here.e