I am not sure I agree with previous posters except that you do need some communication with your neighbor. It sounds like you infrequently use your porch to socialize, yet your neighbor's dogs are a constant. It seems reasonable to me that if you occaisionally wish to sit out until eleven or even midnight talking on a weekend, it is a reasonable hour. Blaring music [[preferably no blaring music) should be shut off by ten.

I, personally, am very tolerant of neighbor's annoying behavior's if it is infrequent. Everyone needs to party and get loose once in a while. We lived for 14 years in shared flats. Never had many problems. Once, a downstairs neighbor and a friend complained in a very nice way about our sons music since it went through the pipes into his bedroom. He was a friend and asked should he talk to our son or did we want to. We told him you do it, since he will listen to you! Worked fine.

Enjoy your balcony, if she is is a witch, ignore it, as long as you know you are acting reasonably.