Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Lorax Guest

Default Iran Shows It Has What It Takes

With the news of Iran's election this week, I am heartened to see the protesting of the election results which claim Amadinnerjacket won by such a large margin.

This cavalier manipulation of the election results is eerily similar to the two stolen elections by the Republican Reich here in America in 2000 and 2004.

It angers me that there wasn't more protest at the time. Though in truth, there was, it just wasn't reported on by our intellectually lazy media, which as we know, is most interested in appeasing their right-wing masters, or at best, keeping the status quo.

It bodes well for Iran going forward that there is such dissention, and hopefully one day, real change will come to this country.

I will make this prediction here, Amadinnerjacket will take this dissention badly, will kill or imprison his political enemies, and will dare the world to try and keep him from developing nuclear weapons. Really, business as usual, only ramped up.

It wasn't a truly Democratic election, as ours were not in 2000 or 2004.

Voter intimidation, supression, ballot stuffing, "faulty" touch-screens which flipped results in some districts, republican owned voting machine manufacturers such as Diebold stating on TV that they were going to deliver the election for Bush, etc.

Iran just learned a valuable lesson in what to expect from it's hard right-wing fundamentalist religious leaders, as we did with the Bush Crime Family.

I hope they continue to protest, challenge, and always question their leaders.

People should never be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of the people.
    Last edited by Lorax; June-14-09 at 11:30 AM.