Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Doesn't work on the I-touch.
    Hmmm I use an iPhone [iTouch with a cell card] and it works just fine. You should get served the mobile view with option to go to full view. We will look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorath View Post
    It's really hard to log in now. For me to enter my user name and password I had to click the area above the input boxes to gain access to them. And it wouldn't let me click the login button at all. Fortunately I was able to use the Tab key to cycle though to it and press the enter key.
    Gorath and anyone else with problems, please use a Contact & Support link at the bottom of any page. We'll do our best to find an answer. Be sure to inform us as to which web browser you are using [Internet Explorer? Firefox? Chrome? Safaris?] and which Operating system you are using Windows [XP, Vista, 7?] or Mac.

Please first attempt these simple LOGIN or KEEPING LOGGED SOLUTIONS : http://www.detroityes.com/mb/faq.php..._loginproblems

We are still debugging and developing this app particularly as to how it displays on the increasing number mobile and desktop browser versions and operating systems.

This is admittedly 'forward' developed, meaning we are not supporting aged browser versions. it is advisable, both for viewing this forum and for your own personal security, that you use advanced browser versions. They are all free and easily downloadable.

with the I-touch I get what I assume is a mobile version of the new " front page"; when I click on the left most icon on the upper right I get taken to blanksville.

My work-around has been to gogle a known thread, click that, then click on "full site" at the bottom on the page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3