Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

No, I once bought sandwiches & coffee and they charged my debit card $112.00 instead of $12.00. Then they took around ten days to issue credit.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Is this why you're boycotting ejames?

Sounds great. I'll be heading that way today.

Quote: "Mediocre donuts and bland coffee."

Those chocolate cheese danishes they have are worth the stop [[or were). The one by me they leave the drive-thru window open and it's like a fruit fly hatchery. Any one from Tim Horton's reading this thread you need to issue a memo.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    YAY Detroit's first Tim Hortons!

wrong-o, its the second

About 5 years ago I ordered a toasted bagel and a little container of jelly [[the kind that is on every restaurant table and is free.) The cashier wanted to charge me $.25 for the jelly. I told her to keep the bagel and the jelly. I've never gone back.

Do all of them charge for jelly?

detmich Guest

Who needs these Canucks stealing American Jobs? In the old days only the shitty jobs went over sees. Take Union Carbide for example. They knew how to protect American workers. They sent that crap to Bhopal where it belonged. That stuff could have happened here, where it matters. Nowadays we've got Canucks forcing Americans to work for slave wages pouring steaming hot coffee and serving fat, salt, and sugar filled junk to already obese Americans. Who's looking out for the average joe who doesn't want to die of heart disease? Especially if his money is going over the border with every god damned shandy he orders?

Is coffee so dear, or donut so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Mercury Coffee Bar or give me death!"

jobs went over sees.
    Or overseas even.

Union Carbide [[now owned by Dow) is still paying for that little mistake. I believe I just heard that an Indian court has issued an arrest warrant for the company exec in charge at the time.

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Or overseas even.

Union Carbide [[now owned by Dow) is still paying for that little mistake. I believe I just heard that an Indian court has issued an arrest warrant for the company exec in charge at the time.
    HAH! Kangaroo court is more like it! They only have clothes because of the British. Now I can't run my microwave without a foriegner calling me and telling me what I did wrong. It's really too much today. I can't stand it. And you apologize for them. Sorry if I'm a patriot.

I haven't eaten @ a TH for awhile, but the fact that we're havin' one located outside of Belle Isle is a convenience. At least the old SB bldg will still have some use. I remember when I used to work on Belle Isle, I would always get the shortbread cookies as well as a tall coffee.

Now I can order a nice sandwich with the coffee and doughnut! I'll be there when it opens to the public.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3