Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

For a cheesy, silly, but still entertaining 80s buddy cop movie, check out
    "Collision Course", which was filmed entirely in Detroit. It featured the Grand Prix, the Hotel St. Regis, the Majestic/Garden Bowl, and other unique Detroit locales. It starred Pat Morita and Jay Leno. Leno was drag racing a guy on Michigan Avenue near Tiger Stadium in one scene.

"Narc" looked and felt like a Detroit movie, although only a small portion of it was actually filmed in Detroit. There were shots along Woodward and on Belle Isle. It was an excellent movie, too, although very dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Motor City Sam View Post
    For a cheesy, silly, but still entertaining 80s buddy cop movie, check out
    "Collision Course", which was filmed entirely in Detroit. It featured the Grand Prix, the Hotel St. Regis, the Majestic/Garden Bowl, and other unique Detroit locales. It starred Pat Morita and Jay Leno. Leno was drag racing a guy on Michigan Avenue near Tiger Stadium in one scene.

"Narc" looked and felt like a Detroit movie, although only a small portion of it was actually filmed in Detroit. There were shots along Woodward and on Belle Isle. It was an excellent movie, too, although very dark.
    I was watching them film the scene on Woodward in from of the old Hudson's. I also saw them filming in Trapper's Alley during a foot chase. I don't Leno has moved that fast since.