Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Pretty disingenuous posts from many of you that continually post screeds about how detroit should implement a "broken windows campaign" and go after the petty stuff because of the theory that if you stop the petty stuff, that somehow stops the escalation of worse crimes.

So, they go and try to stop the petty stuff...and then you all bitch about how unfair it is.

Clearly many of you have no problem with bored suburban teens having free reign to shit all over the city with their destructive, entitled behavior that would not for one second be tolerated where they live.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Pretty disingenuous posts from many of you that continually post screeds about how detroit should implement a "broken windows campaign" and go after the petty stuff because of the theory that if you stop the petty stuff, that somehow stops the escalation of worse crimes.

So, they go and try to stop the petty stuff...and then you all bitch about how unfair it is.

Clearly many of you have no problem with bored suburban teens having free reign to shit all over the city with their destructive, entitled behavior that would not for one second be tolerated where they live.
    Ding Ding we have a winner! This is a broken windows issue. Granted I would have rather seen them focus on actual broken windows or unmowed grass.....

I also second Gannon, normally I could care less, but when they are destroying important landmarks or thier shredding causes damage to walls along the Riverwalk I get dammed angry about it.