Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    I went to BWW downtown yesterday. I had asked a waitress about the upper level being closed on superbowl day. She had said that the city had told BWW that a railing was loose so the upper level would have to be close due to it. It will reopen this weekend. I really feel that the city have their favorite restaurant who local official support. BWW may not be one of them which probably resulted in a forced partial shutdown so patrons would venture into the city support restaurants downtown for the superbowl
    That's certainly possible, knowing the way politics work around here, but perhaps they just had a loose railing...

They dont have the staff or the cash to do anything in the city but they can find time to inspect and shut down the upper deck for a loose railing.

Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    They dont have the staff or the cash to do anything in the city but they can find time to inspect and shut down the upper deck for a loose railing.
    Assuming you believe there was, in fact, a loose rail... they can when it's a national chain's largest outpost. Funny how that works. I assume BWs has learned its lesson and will fatten that envelope next time.
    Last edited by bailey; February-06-13 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    That's certainly possible, knowing the way politics work around here, but perhaps they just had a loose railing...
    The City or BWW?

I was there also and spoke to someone that works there and was told they are still working on some of the upper floors and the upper part of the building next door[[ Bagger Daves )
    I'm sure a national chain can afford to fix whatever the city needs fix so I don't see this as a real problem. I would think this would be a quick and easy fix .

Wasnt there a stink about non union workers during construction, or am I wrong

They are working on the Bagger Dave's next door now...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=3344d5a50b

The block is ruined... soon Sermans will got under. RIP Todds, Jerry's Style Shop, and Cancellations!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8