Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Yeah, I came off the spool too a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
    Good point. I overlooked that fact. I guess my anger over my experience with DDOT yesterday prevented me from noticing a source had not been listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yeah, I came off the spool too a bit.
    It's not the D-DOT's main site yet. I have got my source by reading the ghetto flyer while I was on the D-DOT bus. I just talk with the D-DOT bus driver just last week to prove its true. The D-DOT driver said "Yes" However D-DOT is proposing to the Detroit City Council to only cut 53 bus drivers and lay-off fewer mechanics. Stay Tuned! Sometimes the A.T.U. can make their own news about D-DOT and SMART bus service anytime they want before it goes to the Board of Directors.

Remember the D-DOT Green Flu Sick out! It could happen again. So please respect your bus drivers and the information.