Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Her accomplishments aside, I would choose Costco over Sam's Club any day of the week. They pay their employees on average 40% more than Sam's and 85% of their employees have company sponsored health insurance [[Compare that to less than 50% for Walmart/Sam's Club workers.)
    Do you have a cite for that?

Quote Originally Posted by jolla View Post
    Do you have a cite for that?
    My apologies for not posting a link earlier, but here's an article describing Costco's average wages and the percentage of employees covered by their health insurance.

http://www.moneyandbusiness.com/care...alaries-costco

I'm looking for the article I found that mentioned the numbers for Sam's Club and Walmart and will post it shortly.

Occurrence Guest

Shopping at Sam's Club is just as evil as shopping at Walmart. Have some class and at the very least support Costco instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Occurrence View Post
    Shopping at Sam's Club is just as evil as shopping at Walmart. Have some class and at the very least support Costco instead.
    For the record, I already have a Costco membership.