Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Anybody need a #40 canon ink cartridge?

My Canon Pixma printer took a poop last week, and I bought a new Kodak to replace it. I have two Canon black ink cartridges [[#40) brand new, still wrapped, that I have no use for. I can't bear to just pitch them, they cost twenty bucks upward each.

If any DYers can use them, I'll mail them both to you at my expense just to save me the tears of trashing them.

That's very magnanimous of you, Ray.

A sincere tip of the hat!

Rhetorical: Why are those things so darned expensive? You can bet they cost only pennies to make. Someone's gaming the system and getting away with it!

It's the old Gilette razor ploy, Jim. Gilette practically gave away the razors to get folks to buy their blades. Printer prices are so cheap so they can get consumers to buy their lousy ink cartridges.

I agree; it's a rip-off.