Hey all,
Thought I'd just share a few quick photos I took on my phone. A couple friends and I headed to Detroit for the Red Wings-Blackhawks game and the Autoshow. Had Supinos in Eastern Market after which was excellent. Same with the atmosphere. The community tables allowed us to chat with some other residents and visitors. Went to a few bars in Ann Arbor the headed back the next morning. Just like to say my times spent in Detroit are always great and memorable.

Left Chicago early morning at 5:00 AM. When we got to Michigan roads were snowy

Stopped for gas and got a few photos of rural scenes

Boarding the DPM at Cadillac Center. I had absolutely forgotten how robotic the People mover voice is.

The snowy Woodward canyon

At the game

Heading over to Cobo after

Penobscots

Autoshow

Snowtime

Compuware / CM

National Theater

Dinnertime

At some point in Ann Arbor I was too tired to keep taking photos

Heading back, Stateline generating plant in Hammond. It closes in a few weeks and will remain closed until it can be retrofitted by a different company or be converted entirely into something else.

Ryan in toward the Loop. 22nd Street is entirely made up. It acts as a placeholder so drivers can gauge their proximity as the streets count down, but they'll never find such a street. There's an exit that takes you to Cermak / Chinatown and 55 / LSD

Back home