Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Ok now we can get back to the Lions.
    What are the weaknesses on the team?
    1. Cant run the ball
    2. Cant stop the run

I think our running game will improve with a healthy LeShoure, the guys has such great potential.
    We need to think about O-lineman as a priority. Drafting were we are could be a nice spot for picking up a good tackle. The rest of our offense is solid.

On the other side of the ball the D-line is solid, hopefully we resign Avril.
    We are weak at outside linebacker and hopefully re-sign Tulloch at midlle linebacker. Either position needs an upgrade. A good linebacker at #21 would be great.
    Another corner would be nice though I think we are in Ok shape there as long as they are healthy.
    One big need I see is another talented safety, after Delmas we are very weak.
    I look forward to free agency and the draft.

Well, Megatron's locked up for the small king's ransom that we knew he was going to get. The presser's later on this afternoon.

So here's to hoping he stays healthy and super productive for the length of his contract. I expect to hear "Stafford to Johnson" quite a bit for the extended future now.

Eric Wright took off to the Bucs. And let's see what other magic that Mayhew can pull off now in the free agent signing period. As long as he doesn't pull off an insane swap like what the Redskins have done recently- I think he should be okay with the amount of cap money relief he's been able to secure. And before we forget, props to the likes of Stafford, Suh & Burleson for re-structuring their contracts to help the team out. It's those subtle nuances that go relatively un-noticed that can build a winning team.