Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I'm hoping to knock the whining Bears out of the playoffs. It would give me smug satisfaction to watch them implode yet again.

As for Brown? I just dont care. It was too long ago and Mitchell was shit on a good day. What he did was wrong but I understand it. Perhaps he wanted him out of the game but not injured? Perhaps he wanted Fontes to get him out of there to save the game? ANyway, I could care less.

There is no momentum from the end of the season to another year. anyone who has played any organized sports knows that it cannot carry over from year to year.

Anyone have any under/over for how Mayhew will screw up this draft? I wonder if my tickets will increase in price again? Or if instead of a ticket increase, we will see beer prices rize yet again and food prices continue to climb? $9.00/beer is one of the highest in the NFL! I wonder why that is here? Can't we at least drown our sorrows when watching this organization attempt to play football?

Did anyone catch that boob Schwartz saying in a press conference that Linehan was doing a great job this year? Don't expect him be fired this year since he is Schwartz' hand picked man. Is he blind, dumb or both? Sounds a lot like Marinelli in his last few weeks of employment here.

My prediction is Gunther will "retire" and Schwartz will use that as a scapegoat....just sad.
    Last edited by GOAT; December-28-12 at 09:58 AM.