Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default When Will Enough Ever Be Enough? [[2011 Murder Rate)

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...RO01/201020330

Mazel Tov, 15% increase in murders for 2011 in Detroit. As if we weren't high enough.

I truly can't imagine ever living in a city neighborhood knowing that my house could be broken into any second and my wife or I murdered and it all happen in vane with no shock or surprise from the police or even the media. Everyone just pretty much chalking it up to another day in Detroit.

You know what a sign of a true comeback will be? When Detroit's murder rate is less than 20 per 100,000.

BTW, this is what the public outcry should be about for crying out loud! The threat of an EFM? Are you kidding me? What about our family, friends and ourselves at double the risk of being gunned down in Detroit as compared to the next unsafest big city!
    Last edited by cmubryan; January-02-12 at 11:58 PM.