Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Yep. Looks like we've got a standard Ebay 'scam' here. Just another hustler profiting off the city. I hope it comes out in the media, full-blast. I'm an Ebay seller/ buyer and this kind of stuff taints the whole Ebay community.

For those who've been burned contact all the necessary authorities including Ebay admin - which I admit is tough. Post your complaints on the Ebay forums, but be careful as retaliation is not unheard of ala people complaining have been smeared on the boards. Nonetheless, I've seen sellers tossed off Ebay for less. This - um, 'seller' needs to go!

There have been class action suits relative to Ebay merchants. I just received a small class action check regarding a jeweler who'd been swindling people. Of course they've been removed from Ebay, which too often looks the other way until forced to take action based on sheer numbers of complaints and official outside pressure.

Often the creeps resurface under a new name but in doing so they loose their 'feedback' numbers and status. Feedback is one area that's harder to replace or fabricate. I hear this individual makes you give positive feedback before going forward with the deal, which apparently is fake anyhow.

I would never enter into such a 'feedback' for transaction scenario with an Ebay seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    Just as I suspected from reading the comments section and talking to Pam's Property, you pay and don't get a real deed:

howthemarketindetroit said...
    I too purchased property from this Ebay Seller back in November 2010 until today April 14, 2011 She has not delivered a marketable deed. She refused to refund my money and after research I've found out that I am not the only one she has done this too. Her ebay seller name is: pamsproperty. I am pursing legal action against her. BBB is investigating here business as the North Carolina Attorney General has been contact. If you are in the same position I would suggest you do the same.
    April 13, 2011 10:44 PM

LN Padala said...
    I too purchased property from this Ebay Seller back in October 2010, until today July 2011 she has not delivered a marketable deed. I personally went to Detroit registrar office of deeds. There was no sale deed in their office from pamsproperty which is what I was told by Pam [[that I will be recieving the official sale deed from Registrar office which is not true). They advised me to report this to fraud. Legal action is the next step. It seems like I am not alone. Let's fight this all together. I can be reached at lnpadala@gmail.com.

July 19, 2011 10:23 AM
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-06-11 at 01:05 PM.