Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As I've said before, stations go with the cheapest programs. For an example just look at what Sports Radio 1130 did when they fired all the local programing to give us continuous national sport programs. Like I care about New York or LA teams.

And I'm not sure what liberal stations have to do with this topic, most stations cater only to the tabloid mentality, neither left or right, just stupid.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; July-28-09 at 10:16 PM.

ccbatson Guest

I don't know about that...conservative talk radio is booming. If you look at Satellite radio it is even more compelling.

A bunch of fringe wingnuts talking to each other. Faced with the self-righteous fear-mongering and self-victimization of Brother Rush and his ilk, a Chiuahua reading the news would be a better alternative.

ccbatson Guest

If you are correct [[you are not), there are an awfully large number of these fringe wingnuts you describe and their numbers are growing.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    there are an awfully large number of these fringe wingnuts you describe and their numbers are growing.
    If thats the case, may God help us all....

ccbatson Guest

It is apparent that G-d is doing just that if I am correct in this analysis.

If you are correct [[you are not), there are an awfully large number of these fringe wingnuts you describe and their numbers are growing.

hardly. they are just getting louder, as fringe groups tend to do the more they are marginalized

ccbatson Guest

Hardly? Check the polls Rb, check the attendance at the ongoing tea parties [[tens of thousands and growing in number and frequency). I think you have your head planted in the sand.

News went downhill once it became "entertainment"
    I wish news was still news.
    Information does not have to be entertainment.

....and yet Obama and the Democrats won the election.

Just repeating yourself is not truth or reality.

Hardly? Check the polls Rb, [[tens of thousands and growing in number and frequency). I think you have your head planted in the sand.
    I think you have a typo, it should read "tens and growing in numbers". The reason for this is due to Fox news attempts to make it seem much larger and because a bunch of radical fringe wack jobs from the right happen to monopolise the AM radio.

ccbatson Guest

13,000 in a recent tea party in the midwest, 10K at several others. Don't believe the liberal spin. No, better yet, believe it all the way through the next 2 elections [[10 and 12).

I have noticed recently that with multiple news channels, both local and national, covering the same stories ad nauseam, there is always what I consider to be an asinine question asked by the reporter at the end of the report, such as "Now that it has been verified your entire family was wiped out by the tsunami, How do you feel about that?" Or, now that the person who killed your wife and kids as a result of drunk driving has been released from prison, what are you thinking? And the coup de grace, "As you stand here in Iowa with the Mississippi River flooding and water to your rooftop, What are your plans?

The bimbos and bimbettes reporting should go back to school and take courses in psychology, etiquette and use common sense. Show some decency and let the camera do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by piczka View Post
    As you stand here in Iowa with the Mississippi River flooding and water to your rooftop, What are your plans?
    I guess i'll tread water for awhile

year and a half between posts on this thread. I wonder what the record is

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    News does suck, but don't forget the fact that they are businesses. The objective is not to inform you, it is to make a profit.
    It wasn't always that way. Thank you, Rupert Murdock.

I detest the trivia included in the news. I can't believe the TV news time given to videos of babies on the web today.

Channel 4 just reported Bigb23 has finally been seen posting but not making anyone laugh. WTF

Sad news.

ALL MEDIA NEWS EITHER IT'S LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE IS BAISED! It's filled with doubletalk just to scare the public.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Where local and national news in America is NEWSPEAK "DOUBLEPLUSGOOD" to the max!

Neda, I miss you so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2