That's been the beat of the drum for awhile.

I reached my boiling point with the bus nonsense last week. So I have some questions regarding what exactly is stopping Detroit from implementing these money making schemes.

1. A nickel on every fast food order. No matter the amount of food or price just one nickel per fast food order placed. It doesn't even have to be permanent. Place it for five years and I bet you could drop a train down every major street in this city.

2. Decriminalizing, legalizing and profiting off marijuana. No damn reason we should actually spend money to lock people up when there's so much revenue to be collected. Make it like liquor license, only responsible vendors and sellers. Call it the green card. Tax it at 70-90 percent. Don't like that don't sell it. You won't ever have to threaten a measly rec center or park with closing again.

3. Giving away homes. We have a surplus of rotting houses. Announce nationwide any college graduates that move here and stay for 3/5/10 years get a free home, property tax free for a duration. It won't bring in property but you get income, and a blighted area gets rejuvenated a little.