Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I like this woman. She has common sense.
    Agreed. I know for a fact that the sanctity of my marriage to my wife would be left in total ruin if two gay strangers were allowed to be married. How could I ever love again?

Also, to cross-reference, I think not liking mustard is also a mental disorder. Get those people some serious evangelical help!

This story [[that she said she wanted to bring in shrinks for gay kids) at one time mentioned she claims she taped the session but wouldn't share the tape, but I don't see that mentioned any more.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Agreed. I know for a fact that the sanctity of my marriage to my wife would be left in total ruin if two gay strangers were allowed to be married. How could I ever love again?

Also, to cross-reference, I think not liking mustard is also a mental disorder. Get those people some serious evangelical help!
    I can understand you making an obtuse comment to show you disagree with my observation that "She has common sense" so as not to attract a response, but why do it in a manner that illustrates you don't have any..

I can understand you making an obtuse comment to show you disagree with my observation that "She has common sense" so as not to attract a response, but why do it in a manner that illustrates you don't have any..
    How do you get "she has common sense" from the fact that she doesn't believe in equal rights for all?

Is it nonsensical to be for equal protections under the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    How do you get "she has common sense" from the fact that she doesn't believe in equal rights for all?

Is it nonsensical to be for equal protections under the law?
    Its easy when you believe that gay people ARENT being discriminated against when they can just go marry someone of the opposite sex. See, gay people CAN get married. Use your common sense why doncha?

Common sense would reveal you and I have completely different definitions of "common sense".

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Its easy when you believe that gay people ARENT being discriminated against when they can just go marry someone of the opposite sex. See, gay people CAN get married. Use your common sense why doncha?
    You're right, but "common sense" is that it's a ridiculously pointless distinction!

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Common sense would reveal you and I have completely different definitions of "common sense".
    Common sense tells me that someone who thinks a person that does not like mustard has a mental disorder and needs serious evangelical help, will probably have a pretty weird definition of common sense. So I'm going to agree with you.
    Last edited by coracle; January-11-12 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post

Every child that has ever been born in the past and every person existing today and every child that will ever be born will have a mother and a father.

Believe me, not every child is born with a mother and father. Maybe they had a mother and father for the 10 minutes of copulation. Hell, many children are born without the benefit of either.

As a gay man, I could care less about the word "marriage." But seeing how that word is so engrained into legal documents I must fight for that word in order to obtain the same rights.

Feel free to keep the word. Feel free to call the love I share with my partner zippah-dee-dodah. But do not hide behind the word to deny me the same rights.

Common sense tells me that someone who thinks a person that does not like mustard has a mental disorder and needs serious evangelical help, will probably have a pretty weird definition of common sense. So I'm going to agree with you.
    I can't imagine anyone else thought I was serious when I posted that, but just in case...I was not serious.

Yikes.

That woman pisses me off to the hilt. I hope the residents of Troy do whatever it takes to get her homophobic ass out of office. She is a disgrace to this entire region.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5