Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I said the same thing rid when the picture of the the car in the alley was televised. Just didn't look right. Left only a block away? Car jackers would have left the car with the baby in it, or they would have dropped her off at the corner.

Even dbags who steal tend to have some kind of line in the dirt, even if it is a thin one.

I know that the police are holding back some information but I haven't heard anyone, new media, etc., ask about the father's whereabouts during the two hurs between when he dropped a nephew at school about 8:00 and nearly 10:00 when he reported the alledged car jacking. A person can do a LOT of bad things in two hours.

the father knows more than he's letting on. I just hope the girl is found alive..

Local 4 has learned that the information from two people are being investigated. A DDOT bus driver told detectives he saw the car of the girl's father, Dandre Lane, in the area where he claimed to have been carjacked on Dec. 2. He also said he saw Lane driving the car alone.

A second witness claims to have been looking out a window in a nearby building when she watched Lane pull his car into the dead-end alley, get out and just walk away
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/S...z/-/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    the father knows more than he's letting on. I just hope the girl is found alive..
    My feelings exactly. I didn't trust the dad from the get-go.

How would a bus driver be able to tell if a child who was 2'5" was in the car or not?
    How many cars does this bus driver see in a given day and he can recall the car that Lane was driving? I'm more likely to believe the 2nd witness, but I question if he/she really observed anything.

I think most people believe that this guy's story is phony and I imagine it makes it easier for people to say they saw something when they really didn't.

lilpup Guest

Bus drivers and semi-truck drivers can totally see into cars next to them because they sit so high. Most car drivers would be surprised and many might think twice about what they do in the car if they ever experienced a truck driver's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    Bus drivers and semi-truck drivers can totally see into cars next to them because they sit so high. Most car drivers would be surprised and many might think twice about what they do in the car if they ever experienced a truck driver's perspective.
    Hell, you can do that from a pickup or van. I've driven both & SUV's for 35 years, you wouldn't believe what I've gazed down at.

It's now over two weeks. It is not looking good that she will be found alive... we still have signs in the neighborhood with her photo. Anyone heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    It's now over two weeks. It is not looking good that she will be found alive... we still have signs in the neighborhood with her photo. Anyone heard anything?
    Arrest warrant requested in case of missing Bianca Jones; family holds out hope for girl's safe return
    Neither the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office nor the Detroit Police will discuss the charges or who they will be issued against....

Detroit Police Sgt. Eren Stephens, the department’s spokeswoman, said that investigators will not disclose the subject of the warrant and whether it may be Bianca’s father, the last person reported to be seen with the little girl.

The DPD's request for an arrest warrant went to the prosecutor’s office a month ago.
    Is there any reason it would take this long other than they just don't have enough evidence? I'm starting to think this is going to turn into another D'wan Sims situation.

Quote Originally Posted by rid0617 View Post
    My hunch is the father lost his temper, beat the baby and as bad as it sounds she will be found dead.
    Your hunch seems to have been right. The article didn't say so but that's probably what happened.

UPDATE:

D'Andre Lane was arraigned on Thursday afternoon on first-degree murder and child abuse charges.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...r-20120315-spb

Sentenced to Life in Prison, but did he actually do anything?

I guess they were able to convince a Jury, but that doesn't always mean the accused did what they were accused of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2