Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How about the 22nd time someone asked who had the best coney? ,,,only about 42 times ago?

Duly's

Rasputin was the best poster of all time. The guy had a big heart and understood a lot of truths about human nature that would send folks right up the wall.

Ravine Guest

The little schematic linked in Bigb's second post on this thread is hilarious. I wouldn't mind if another was created with me in it, but I'm probably not that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    Are we still forbidden from mentioning ~~ This being a new era and all...
    No... only the initials ~~~... see what I mean....

I finally saw that Jjaba had his first post here on the new forum... another of the ancient ones!

And speaking of which... I will miss spellchecker... "Westsider" would show as an error, while "Eastsider" rightfully did not!

Hey.... was that the first Eastside vs. Westside slur on the new forum!!!!!
    Last edited by Lowell; April-23-09 at 11:17 PM.

I remember the new forum... back in March 2009.

We had so many hopes and dreams.

Now with the influx of people in April 2009, it just isn't the same.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Well I was around [[off and on) since 1999... and I feel a little sad that some of our old posters are no longer with us today... and I don' t mean Brian, Rasputin, Stlgasm, Merchantgander, Metrodetroitguy, Jelk or Skulker....

I mean the folks that are no longer with us in the physical sense... Itsjeff, PSIP, and Bobj.

They'll still be missed [[as will Itsjeff's alter ego Manrooter )...

RIP...

Gistok
    Are you referring to the Jelk who now posts on the other forum? I like that kid's posts.

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar bob View Post
    I started posting near the end of 2000, back when The Well was cool.
    Anyone remember DWRIII? He was the guy from San Diego that was about 10x worse than craigd.

I see Jal snuck back in. That should last a day or two.

Anyone remember when AIW posted the picture of some guy flipping the camera off and everyone assumed it was him? That would probably earn anyone else a banning today.

Remember when sstashmoo posted a bunch of bullshit about immigrants and we got into an argument?

Good times.
    One thing I don't like about DYes is the policy of "banning" people. Hey, if people are going to be a idiot, we can take care of them.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    One thing I don't like about DYes is the policy of "banning" people. Hey, if people are going to be a idiot, we can take care of them.
    Idiots never get banned. People who call out idiocy often do.

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    Are you referring to the Jelk who now posts on the other forum? I like that kid's posts.

Yes, I met Jelk about 3 years ago at the DYES forum picnic, and in person he was pleasant and polite. I wonder what Woodward_Friends did over there to piss him off so...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    Idiots never get banned. People who call out idiocy often do.
    I dunno... what would you call Detroit_Roch??

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I dunno... what would you call Detroit_Roch??
    Okay, let me revise my statement: Idiots never get banned simply for being idiots. People who happen to be idiots sometimes get banned, but their idiocy is incidental to the banning.

One thing I don't like about DYes is the policy of "banning" people
    Most other forums have similar policies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2