Hello all!
I've posted here a few years ago and just re-registered to pick your brains about retail appliances places. I need to replace my refrigerator and would like to use someone local as opposed to the big box stores.

From google search, I've tried contacting City Appliance on 7 mile multiple times, the phone is never answered. Moe's Appliance also is not answering [[although I have used them in the past for service and was very happy!), and contacted West Fort Appliance—the woman was dishonest about their inventory so when I went to look, I was dismayed at the quality of the appliances and the prices were much too high [[comparable with brand new, but in poor condition: e.g. drawers taped together).

Am I missing a local business in town, or the immediate surrounding areas? I am willing to buy a new fridge, but do not need anything fancy. I do need delivery and pick up of the old, barely working one. I am unable to buy from an independent seller because of those two reasons: I am physically unable to move a fridge myself and would like the coordination of the move to be as easy as possible and would prefer a warranty for damage/repairs if it is a used fridge.

Thanks for your suggestions!