Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    There hasn't been any talk of foul play according to news reports. It's as possible that it was auto-erotic asphyxiation as it was a murder.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525177,00.html

It seems like this was an autoerotic asphixiation mishap. Apparently, according to a Thai forensic scientist, Carradine's body was found with a rope around his neck, attached to a rope around his penis. It's sad and, seriously, you really should use 'the buddy system' if you're going to engage in practices like this.

ccbatson Guest

I freely admit that I was speculated and never implied otherwise.....What do you think I menat when I said it "looked" like foul play might be a "possibility"?

ccbatson Guest

And now the family is calling for an investigation [[good luck in Thailand). Gannon...er, me imitating Gannon, may have gotten it right this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2