Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

She is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha. The rapist is targeting members of Delta Sigma Theta.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    She is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha. The rapist is targeting members of Delta Sigma Theta.
    Actually, Carlita Kilpatrick is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. According to this article, Carlita was active with the sorority's Detroit Alumnae chapter.
    http://michigancitizen.com/detroit-d...y-p4094-73.htm

Quote Originally Posted by girlwithemail View Post
    Actually, Carlita Kilpatrick is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. According to this article, Carlita was active with the sorority's Detroit Alumnae chapter.
    http://michigancitizen.com/detroit-d...y-p4094-73.htm
    Then I stand corrected. I read an article a few years back [[I think while they were still in Detroit) that I thought said she was an AKA.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    Then I stand corrected. I read an article a few years back [[I think while they were still in Detroit) that I thought said she was an AKA.
    What difference does it make what sorority she's in? AKA or DST do you really care? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    What difference does it make what sorority she's in? AKA or DST do you really care? I don't.
    No, I don't care either. But I also didn't start this thread... I'm just commenting on the details. I thought the o/p had his info mixed up, but it was apparently me who had my own info mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    What a silly thread. What does this have to do with anything?

I am a Delta. So are Carlita, Christine Beatty, and for that matter, Kym Worthy. We are all in the same chapter. So are a great deal of other African American professional women in Detroit... hundreds of us.

Someone is obviously bored.

No further comment.

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    What a silly thread. What does this have to do with anything?

I am a Delta. So are Carlita, Christine Beatty, and for that matter, Kym Worthy. We are all in the same chapter. So are a great deal of other African American professional women in Detroit... hundreds of us.

Someone is obviously bored.

No further comment.
    Yes I was bored and decided to interject a "little" humor...oh well I guess I failed....
    Last edited by MidTownMs; October-26-11 at 02:20 PM.