Since retailers and Wall Street have colluded in the past decade to force manufactures of appliances, tools etc to produce products in low wage countries try Craig's List when you need something for your home. Twice in the past few weeks I have had cash in hand to buy medium ticket items where I would have been spending hundreds of dollars at any given local store. One was for a window unit Air Conditioner, the second was for a cordless sawzall. My only requirement was that these products I was spending hundreds of dollars on be US made. I searched high and low for these products and discovered that none were made in the US or Canada any longer and that production was now done exclusively in low wage countries. I told the sales people at each store “no thanks, I would not be spending my money here” and let them know instead I would by used products manufactured in the US. They looked at me like I was insane. On Craig's list I had several items to choose from, all for much less then what the retailers' wanted, and the sellers' where happy to check the items and verify the country of origin for me. The result was a lightly used two year old Frigidaire 6K BTU unit for $60. Home Depot price for a comparable Chinese LG unit was $120. Second was 10 year old Milwaukee SawzAll set that also had a flashlight, charger and extra battery for $135. Lowe's price for comparable Mexican DeWalt set up was $300. If enough people do this maybe these bone head stores will start to wake up.