Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LodgeDodger Guest

I cannot imagine Mr. Karmanos is too happy hearing about Kilpatrick lying in court and using his company as the reason for going to Dubai.

Didn't Karmanos state Kilpatrick would have to walk a straight line in order to continue employment with his company?

Buy American Guest

I still say that thug KK had something on Karmanos and he used that leverage to secure a job after jail. Otherwise, why would an "upstanding" businessman like Karmanos even consider thug KK for any position in his company?

Quote Originally Posted by rajdet View Post
    Kwame is like some drug resistant strain of jock itch, just when you think you’re finally rid of it and on the mend, it comes back to chafe and burn you again.
    This is funny drug resistant jock itch

Hey...maybe Pete went to the " Alleged " party?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You can't in Texas.
    Next
    I believe that was the only reason for moving to Texas.
    I hope the judge does the right thing. Enough of this mess from little kk.
    Last edited by Brittz; June-04-09 at 07:00 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    I still say that thug KK had something on Karmanos and he used that leverage to secure a job after jail. Otherwise, why would an "upstanding" businessman like Karmanos even consider thug KK for any position in his company?
    Maybe, Karmanos is paying back KK for all the favorable deals KK did for him while in office. I don't think Karmanos is some innocent that KK just got something on.

Petey K. needs to stay close to Momma K. She is able to get him Federal contracts for his products. Employing Baby Kwame is a favor to her.

Speaking of payments. How is Freaky Christine doing with her restitution? No one has reported on that.

When will his probation be revoked? Will this happen? If it were you & I, they be at the door in a heartbeat.

Why do you have to call her names like that? It is so childish.

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    Speaking of payments. How is Freaky Christine doing with her restitution? No one has reported on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Why do you continue to feel sorry for her?

I'm not so sure its a matter of feeling sorry for her as much as a matter of having better character than her. If someone else's behavior changes what you do, its not your character. If you only insult unethical people, then the bottom line is that you are someone that insults people. Its why I'm so often in awe when Obama speaks. The man takes the high road even if others have it coming.

Each side will continue to make its case to the public with passion and conviction, but surely we can do so without reducing those with differing views to caricatures.- 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama

Buy American Guest

I wonder if the two police officers who stopped Beatty and was asked "do you know the f--k who I am?" thought she was being childish? You reap what you sow.

And she's definently reaping what she sowed. Treating someone with respect is not the same as having respect for them.

KK is a lieing, thieving politician. He will not pay back what he owes and he will not do jail time. This will all be forgotten in the long run. It is the American Way. That's why he should have gone to jail for a very long time - UPFRONT. Years. The amount of money he will pay in restituion, if at all, will be a joke.

That's her nickname, relax.

It's times like this when I still wish we had chain gangs. I would've loved to have driven down some country dirt road and seen KK out there sweating it up. Am I a little vindictive? You bet. We put our faith in this man to lead this city and he royally screwed us over. This big tub of goo got drunk on his own power and abused that trust we put in him. So what if he spent a wee bit of time in jail- it obviously didn't teach him to be humble or even repentant. This dope tried to get his law license back AFTER he signed it away, wanted to skimp on his restitution after he signed the papers stating he would and now he's attempting to skip out.

Can't someone just go down there to Texas and whoop his fat ass and teach him a lesson? Maybe not, but I'd like to think that in the end, he'll have to atone of his sins.

Way to be a role model for your kids, KK- ye of no integrity.

From John Bennett's detroituncovered.com

What's in Dubai?

This latest attempt by Mayor Kilpatrick to go to Dubai raises some interesting questions. He's been there before, he traveled there after first becoming mayor. Then City Council President Maryann Mahaffey said, " we know why people go to Dubai". Dubai is a very rich country and a good place to hide money according to some. Could this be a reason for Kilpatrick's failed attempt to head back to Dubai? Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy wants to know how Kilpatrick was going to get there without a passport that the court has possession of. Kilpatrick was reportedly going as a congressional representative for his mother Congresswoman Carolyn Cheeks-Kilpatrick.

Ok folks, time to weigh in.....

No it is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    That's her nickname, relax.

Everyone might as well accept ejames01 is affilated with FREAKY, DUMB, LOW MORAL CHARACTER CHRISTINE STUPID BEATTY. She is a freak! I sure she's not ashamed of it. Not only was she freakin the man, but she was hooking his wife up with a Navigator. If Carlita would have approved, Christine would have agreed to a threesome.

Back on topic, she must be making her payments otherwise she would be back in court. Worthy is not letting either of them get away with anything.

According to Kwame's lawyer, he made a mistake this month in sending in the short payment. Ya, right, he knows how much he is suppose to pay. So he either did that to get media attention [[of which he probably longs to have) or as an excuse to come to Michigan to screw with Christines head and body a little more.

No it is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what Kwame called her in the text messages that cost us taxpayers $9,000,000.00.

Mama named him Clay, I'm gon' call him Clay.
    Last edited by kraig; June-04-09 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilgirl33 View Post
    What? He lied? Say it's not so!!! He's such an upstanding citizen! Rehabilitated. Employed.
    LOL, he's a convicted politician! Of course he lied! Nice sarcasm there.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbred View Post
    Just when you think the man's balls can't get any bigger, they do!! Unbelievable.
    Over Size MUST run in the family , remember whar MA-MA said about people not able to carry her BRA!

I am not. At least she doesn't call people names on the internet. ONLY LOSERS DO THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by exdetroiter View Post
    Everyone might as well accept ejames01 is affilated with FREAKY, DUMB, LOW MORAL CHARACTER CHRISTINE STUPID BEATTY. She is a freak! I sure she's not ashamed of it. Not only was she freakin the man, but she was hooking his wife up with a Navigator. If Carlita would have approved, Christine would have agreed to a threesome.

Back on topic, she must be making her payments otherwise she would be back in court. Worthy is not letting either of them get away with anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast