Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I too had no kids. My parents live in Rosedale and had a couple humdred. Go figure.

Best Devil's Night Trick:
    1. Get a spool of extra strong black thread.
    2. Find a sturdy stick about 6 inches long.
    3. Tie the thread to the middle of the stick.
    4. Insert the stick into a neighbor's door knocker.
    5. Unwind the spool of thread as you back all the way across the street and into a good hiding place.
    6. Take up the slack and knock like hell.
    7. Release a lot of slack.
    8. Watch neighbor come out and look around.
    9. Repeat steps 6 and 7.

When I used to celebrate Halloween. My parents wouldn't let me trick or treat in the ghettohoods of Detroit due the robberies and other tricks. So I went to West Bloomfield TWP neighborhoods and did my trick or treating there. Boy those rich white folks have some very gourmet chocolates to give away.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    When I used to celebrate Halloween. My parents wouldn't let me trick or treat in the ghettohoods of Detroit due the robberies and other tricks. So I went to West Bloomfield TWP neighborhoods and did my trick or treating there. Boy those rich white folks have some very gourmet chocolates to give away.
    Christ.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2