Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

We miss you, Rock! At least post sometimes and tell Jjaba hello!

Stromberg2

Well PBS Detroit now has a commercial out on Youtube for the March North American premier of "IL VOLO Takes Flight - At the Detroit Opera House"....

http://youtu.be/DyCjhBkqKB4

I got free tickets to the taping from Universal Music as thanks for helping in their endeavor for using the Detroit Opera House. It seems that back in August discussions were taking place about whether the concert was going to be at the DOH or at the Roman Coliseum.

Well after I found out that Detroit was in the running, I sent my contact at Universal [[the head of all the IL VOLO fan clubs worldwide) about 1/2 dozen images of the Opera House. She forwarded them to the IL VOLO family members and the producers. They immediately fell in love with the place, and that helped clinch the deal for using our Opera House.

Now folks from all over the world, especially Latin America and SE Asia want to get their hands on the Detroit Opera House DVD, but will likely have to wait until after the March pledge drive...

In the mean time I forwarded a copy of this extraordinarily talented young groups videos to the UK Olympic Committee suggesting that they perform at the Opening Ceremonies.... well today I got an Email from the father of the groups lead singer thanking me in helping in that regard...

Will they sing at the Olympics? I don't know... but we all have the power to make a difference in this world... I only wish it was that easy for making a difference here in Detroit....

The worldwide Concert DVD and Concert CD for IL VOLO, will prominently mention the Detroit Opera House on the cover of the CD/DVD.... [[due out worldwide at the end of February)...

Since Unversal Music/Geffen/Interscope/A&M are the promoters [[same as Lady Gaga, Eminem, et al)... they may end up with quite a sales tally...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3