There have been several posts about asking about the probable continuation of the CIA's MK-Ultra project and it connection to the Detroit area. In 2001, the story about one of those situations was posted. Several on this forum [[and other Detroit-related fora) have asked about it. Here is the link to the story - its been refreshed on the web server. http://www.pride-rock.net/MindBox.html The story starts out: The MindBox This story is about a phenomenon. A phenomenon that for many years, seemed like just another haunted house, but that turned out to be much more man made. I don't know what is scarier - the prospect of evil spirits tormenting people or the realization that it was our own government that was doing it. I grew up on the east side of Detroit, Michigan in the sixties and seventies and lived in the same house from the time that I was born until I was 30 years old. For as far back as I can remember, there were frightening things happening in this house. It was always in the middle of the night, usually between 4:20 and 4:35 in the morning. This phenomenon took several forms. Sometimes, it took the form of a vivid nightmare. The nightmares weren't clear, it wasn't like you could describe people and events in them. They were more like frightening feelings. It was like being chased by something very, very evil. As a child, I recall images of various electrical fixtures, such as the light in the bedroom or the outlets coming alive and being instruments of this evil. I nicknamed the evil entities "Beebles". [[Later in life, I read somewhere that one of the names for the devil is Beezlebub). As I got older, the effects of this phenomenon changed. Increasingly, it would manifest itself by the feeling of an evil, malevolent spirit being in the bedroom. All of a sudden, I would snap up, wide awake and cower in my bed as this sensation enveloped me. I would say a prayer and "order the demon, in the name of Jesus Christ, to be gone", and it would slowly disappear. Like clockwork [[literally), this always ocurred between 4:20 and 4:35 in the morning, regardless of what time of the year it was. It did not occur every night, in fact I only experienced this form of the phenomenon perhaps once a month or so. In some cases, a milder form of the childhood nightmare would occur in its place. After awhile, I got used to them and wasn't so afraid of them......