I've done some searching through the archives concerning the boundaries of the city of Detroit over the years before it ceased annexing in 1925-1926. But, a few questions remaing that I didn't find an answer to and I was hoping that you guys could help further, specifically of the historic townships east of Woodward in Wayne County.

1. Does anyone have a map showing the boundaries of the townships east of Woodward around the turn of the century? What I'm looking for in particular is either a map or a description of where the boundaries of Hamtramck, Gratiot, and Grosse Pointe townships met.

2. Related to that, I know that Detroit eventually ate up all of Hamtramck Township save for the part that incorporated as the city of Hamtramck, but not knowing the eastern borders of the township, my question is if Detroit ever ended up annexing any parts of Grosse Pointe and Gratiot Townships, or are all of the areas that made up those two townships currently in the Pointes and Harper Woods?

3. Was Grosse Pointe Woods [[first incorporated as the Village of Lochmoor) incorporated from Gratiot or Grosse Pointe Township?