Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

huh, English please lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    huh, English please lol
    The first video is in English, and even if it wasn't does it really need to be?

I know falling from 200 feet is just as deadly as falling from 2000, but my fear of heights would definitely be kicking in on that tower! Yikes!

The first was fascinating. I did not inherit the ability to work at heights, but some of my uncles worked high steel building the Mackinac Bridge. The skyscrapers of Detroit brought many Mohawks to settle here and work on building them. We still have a large Mohawk contingent here in Detroit.

Who do you have to know to get on top of that tower? King Aboobadu, or maybe be the nephew of Shell Oil? That was pretty kickass video though.

I once climbed an old abandoned radio tower on the top of that tallest mountain outside of Chang Mai with a couple of Kiwis. I thought that was pretty tall but damn.

lit joe Guest

I worked on six inch steel in the oil plants. About 70 foot high Some of them boy' walk that crap no safety belt in cowboy boots. That gets wet early morning slick as glass. They do fall some time. You got to be a little nuts to do that stuff.

This is one of those things that make me dizzy just thinking about it.

Attachment 10640

http://www.likecool.com/CN_Tower_Edg...deo--Gear.html

Jeb Corliss Grinds the Crack

You wouldn't catch me doing it but he certainly deserves credit!

He doesn't just climb up to scary heights. He climbs up there and then deliberately jumps off the cliff!