Just a rant, and tongue in cheek. [[Not what you think!). But the crap factor has gone beyond belief.

There has been complaints on here before, but when the Chinese ban everything we make - and try to export, what now? They are all we have, politically, economically, and militarily. I can't take it anymore, I'll just put my head in the sand for 50 years.

Okay, my old room heater went out after ten years, I get that. But to replace it, I stopped at several stores that claimed it was a “seasonal” item, and would not be available for a couple months. I presume after the Halloween season.

Now – I stop at K-Maryter, the place with no employees, and I find one for a reasonable price, and at the checkout, the woman would not let me leave without my personal info, for a “program” they offered, and held up the line. Four no's and I finally gave up. I did it. Just to get the hell out of there.

Anyway – I get home and try to set up the heater, and guess what? Two of the four wheels needed were not there ! Did they beat the wrong worker? Was somebody out with Diphtheria? Was a baby born at that moment? I want answers, America!

I'll try to make do with spare parts from the old heater. But let's have better sweat shops in the future.

No excuses. The worst $38 I've ever spent.