Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I used to live in Hamtramck and gave up trying to hit all those bars [[110?). 60 cent schells and bra's hanging behind the bar. Throw in some blue's and we have heaven.
    You just reminded me of the New Dodge Lounge on Jos. Campau w/ '60s-era paintings of hip unsmiling women in geometric print dresses on the walls. And that was for no extra charge beyond the 60 cents. Maybe the paintings aren't there anymore but the bar seems to be - haven't been there in ages. Maybe it's not a dive anymore, shame.

St. Cece's @1426 Bagley? Former Bailie Corcaigh

You are a real urban pioneer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    St. Cece's @1426 Bagley? Former Bailie Corcaigh
    Yes, I actually stopped into St. Cece's 2 weeks before they opened and met Celeste, who is one of the owners. I was then in there this past Friday, which was the 2nd day they were open. I rarely ever miss a new bar opening. I really take pride in being the first to experience a new venue. It's like taking a new car for a test drive before anyone else. Quite thrilling!

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    Yes, I actually stopped into St. Cece's 2 weeks before they opened and met Celeste, who is one of the owners. I was then in there this past Friday, which was the 2nd day they were open. I rarely ever miss a new bar opening. I really take pride in being the first to experience a new venue. It's like taking a new car for a test drive before anyone else. Quite thrilling!
    You better be Irish - and do us proud.