This is a three topic thread because I didn't think anyone would appreciate me starting three separate threads.

I was floating around on the bike today and came across these interesting places.

Here we go!

#1. Any ideas about what this building is being used for currently? It would be a fantastic location for small artists studios and fabrication shops [[I'm looking for such spaces).

Name:  Screen shot 2011-08-25 at 5.57.05 PM.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  46.4 KB

Name:  Screen shot 2011-08-25 at 6.03.43 PM.jpg
Views: 1002
Size:  44.9 KB

#2. The 14th St. Lofts.

Name:  Screen shot 2011-08-25 at 6.14.26 PM.jpg
Views: 1851
Size:  29.4 KB

As you can see from the Street View image, it was in pretty rough shape. But now it has new windows and finished interiors. It is clearly a Dennis Kefallinos / Loft Place development as indicated by their trademark "Lofts for Lease" sign in the window.

Love him or hate him, he's freaking smart. These lofts will certainly fill up.

A quick search pulled this up:

"We have some Lofts that will be opening in the next couple months. These lofts are located at 2101 West Lafayette [[The corner of Lafayette and 14th street) These lofts will be [[Studio and one bedroom style) At this time we have no pictures of these lofts. If your not looking to move four the next couple of months these lofts might be a great fit. If you would like an appointment to view these lofts please e-mail or give a call to The lofts are not 100% complete at this time but we feel they are far enough along for viewing. Sorry no dogs allowed.
Lofts will be $650 up to $850 a month [[Month to month leaseing) no long term
Thank You
Matt and or Ursula"

[[Such poor grammar...)

#3. Big ups if you can tell me where this photo was taken:

Name:  Screen shot 2011-08-25 at 6.32.29 PM.jpg
Views: 980
Size:  28.2 KB