Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

A typical lazy answer. Is that the only way to bring change? Have you ever heard of putting a petition together to put the question to referendum? You only need a minority of signers to prove that there's significant public interest in legalizing it. What steps have you taken to show your congressman or other elected representative to show there's significant public interest in legalizing it or putting the question to referendum?
    How do think we ended up in this mess? A popular vote by the people does not mean a thing, when you have an AG who has his own agenda.

When Bouchard busted that Oakland County Clinic without making an arrest and confiscated the cash, and then made the statement to the media, "That money is ours"....should have told any person with a brain everything they needed to know about this issue.

Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette, who was thrilled with the decision, was speaking to prosecutors about it this weekend.
    I'm glad somebody was thrilled, other than DaveRepublican.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
    I guess if they're actually paying their bills...DTE is making a ton of money, so what do they care? That is, after all we have seen, all they really care about.
    I know people who have their electric meters rigged so the spinning wheel doesn't go so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by psubliminal View Post
    I know people who have their electric meters rigged so the spinning wheel doesn't go so fast.
    I had a slow gas meter for several years,I reported it, they were aware of it, and I probably saved over $1000 over three years. But really, what choice do we have?

Quote Originally Posted by skidway View Post
    wasn't this building at one time a kick-ass after hour joint years ago...with a separate bar on three floors?
    hmm I wonder if this is where I went to the "fuck fox2" party a lonnnnng time ago?! I always wonder where that was, because it was really cool, but it was late when I got there

Originally Posted by skidway
    wasn't this building at one time a kick-ass after hour joint years ago...with a separate bar on three floors?
    I use to "party" there at Skidway Lake a hundred lifetimes ago. Small area, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    heh-heh... i'm curious.. when was bill clinton involved with george h-w. bush? got links to more info?
    got any info on the plane crash death of commerce secretary ron brown?
    If you research the collection of deaths in his wake through the Arkansas years, there is one of a young boy or two who died after reportedly seeing something go down at the Mena Airport. It is tied into the Ollie North Drugs for Guns thing. [[there is more, but I don't have time to do your research for ya...have some fun with google!)

I've never been able to figure out the Ron Brown murder, though. It wasn't a random plane crash, that's for sure.

For many years, I've felt that Clinton got the nod because he'd toe the line...while he seems personable enough, and funny and smart as hell...too many fishy things happened around him. I have the book Primary Colors in hard cover, bought it the moment it came out...well before the anonymous author was revealed.

Cheers
    Last edited by Gannon; August-29-11 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    what happens to the drugs after the sieze.. are they held for evidence for the trial, but then after the trial, then what?
    It all depends on how they cure while in storage, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    It all depends on how they cure while in storage, I think.
    I see what you did there.

LOL...I heard Mayor Bong has been droolin' and grinnin' and talkin' in his sleep for the past few days, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    ...I finally found the building, one block north and west of the Chene/Mack intersection.
    Thanks. I find it helpful to have a Google Maps Street View link in threads like this. That way you can "walk" around the location to see it from different sides. Note the interesting hole cut in the fence for the mailbox.

I wonder if this story is going to inspire others to set up similar operations.

Not sure, but I thought I overheard some discussion about hiring Hamilton-Anderson to design the new BennyBong's Discount Compassion Club somewhere near Bert's in Eastern Market...tryin' to put ol' John Sinclair out of business or somet'in'. Heh.

I guess their gravy train dried up with Kwhyme's quick exit...and someone wanted to throw them a bone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6