Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

gravitymachine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crawford View Post
    They have a vested interest in you moving there, because they want to maintain their property values.
    totally true, when i was looking for a house, every homeowner i know was politicing for me to buy in their neighborhood, some even offered to sell me their houses. their optimism having been exhausted and me [[at the time) flush with it.

there is no magic island of safety in this city, just varying degrees of safety from one hood to the next, and our safest neighborhoods [[the ones mentioned above) are pretty mediocre in terms of safety relative to other cities' "safe" neighborhoods.
    Last edited by gravitymachine; May-30-09 at 11:39 AM.